SUPPORT DEALEY YEAR-ROUND
Click here to learn about the Annual Growth Fund and donate today.
– – – – – – – –
Dealey hosts several event-based fundraisers throughout the year. These events are a great way for students and parents to get involved in giving back to our school through monetary and volunteer support. These events include:
CARNIVAL: Hosted on October 21, 2017. The Carnival is the school’s premier day of family fun featuring games, rides, music, raffles and concessions. Tax deductible sponsorships are available to families and businesses. Click here to support our Carnival today.
RAFFLE: Running concurrent with Carnival, the Raffle is an annual Dealey tradition. Every year, tickets to the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving game are raffled off. A contest will be held for the class and/or student who sells the most tickets.
Lead Contact: Greg Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org
AUCTION: Hosted on March 3, 2018. Stay tuned for more information on theme, location, and how you can support the Auction in the spring. The Auction Reveal Party will be held on November 2, 2017.
2018 Auction Chair:
Sheila Ewing – email@example.com
REWARDS PROGRAMS: These are third-party programs that provide cash benefits to Dealey and are based on your everyday purchases. Last year, nearly $3,000 was raised through these programs but we know there is potential for more and it is easy to participate.
- Tom Thumb shoppers link your Rewards Card to Dealey #4243 using this form and turn it in completed to the PTA box ATTN: Fundraising – Natalie Araujo or to the Customer Service desk at Tom Thumb. If you turn it in to Tom Thumb directly, please scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org or take a pic/text to 718-644-2693
- Kroger shoppers sign up online here
- Save your box tops, Tyson’s, and Community Coffee labels (and ask friends and family) for household products and turn them in at school for cash back to Dealey.
- Next time you order on Amazon be sure to start at amazon.com and select Dealey.
- Save and support by purchasing school Uniforms through Primary. View the discount and coupons here.
- Purchase custom labels through Mabel’s Labels, using this link, and select Dealey.
DEALEY DOLLARS: Gather a group of friends and make regular visits to local restaurants – most will offer a portion of the group’s bill back to the school. Shop local stores that have signed up to contribute a portion of the proceeds to Dealey. A specific calendar of peak events to be mentioned within our Marketing Channels.
Lead Contact: Shon Saye – email@example.com
DRAGON WAGON: Spirit Wear is sold at school events all year as well as on the Dealey website. A specific calendar of dates to be mentioned within our Marketing channels.
Lead Contact: Jeanne Barter – firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your support!
If you have any questions or ideas for our Fundraising Committee, please contact
Danielle O’Neill – email@example.com