SUPPORT DEALEY YEAR-ROUND
Click here to learn about the Annual Growth Fund and donate today.
Dealey hosts several event-based fundraisers throughout the year. These events are a great way for students and parents to get involved in giving back to our school through monetary and volunteer support. These events include:
- Carnival: Hosted on October 22, 2016. The Carnival is the school’s premier day of family fun featuring games, rides, music, raffles and concessions. Tax deductible sponsorships are available to families and businesses. Click (insert link to Sponsorship letter) to support our Carnival today. Chair: Cori Steinmann.
- Auction: Hosted in March of 2017. Stay tuned for more information on theme, location and how you can support the Auction in the Spring. Chair: Danielle O’Neill
- Rewards: These are third-party programs that provide cash benefits to Dealey and are based on your everyday purchases. Last year, nearly $3,000 was raised through these programs but we know there is potential for more and it is easy to participate. Lead Contacts: Natalie Araujo or Keisha Hill.
- Tom Thumb shoppers link your Rewards Card to Dealey #4243 using this form (insert link to Tom Thumb form) and turn it in completed to the PTA box attention: Fundraising – Natalie Araujo or to the Customer Service desk at Tom Thumb
- Kroger shoppers sign up online here
- Save your box tops, Tyson’s and community coffee labels (and ask friends and family) for household products and turn them in at school for cash back to Dealey.
- Next time you order on Amazon be sure to start at smile.amazon.com and select Dealey.
- Community Partners: Gather a group of friends and make regular visits to local restaurants most will offer a portion of the groups bill back to the school • Shop local stores that have signed up to contribute a portion of the proceeds to Dealey • Participate in assigned events such as Skate Night or Parent’s Night Out. A specific calendar of peak events to be mentioned within our Marketing Channels. Lead Contact: Suzie Tsai
- Dragon Wagon: Spirit Wear is sold at school events all year as well as on the Dealey Website. A specific calendar of dates to be mentioned within our Marketing channels. Lead Contact: Mandy Medaris, Laurie States or Kim Lewis
We thank you for your support if you have any questions or ideas for our Fundraising Committee please contact Bridget Shippey, Dealey PTA Fundraising Chair.