What do we do?
The Dealey Dad’s Club is a volunteer-only service organization for the School,
Teachers, Administration and Parents. We do a lot of fun things and a little work
along the way.
Here are a few examples of our projects:
- Dealey Carnival: The Dad’s Club has a concession stand at the Carnival
where we cook and sell burgers, hot dogs and sausages amongst other
items. Dad’s “man” the grill and sell concessions with the money going to
school. It’s a fun, rowdy bunch and all are welcome!
The Dad’s Club also asks for volunteers from the club to help the carnival
organizers set up and break down booths and games before and after.
- Dealey Auction: The Dad’s Club asks for volunteers from the club to help
the auction organizers set up and break down tables and decorations
before and after the auction.
- Special Projects: From time to time, teachers and administrators ask us for
volunteers to help with small projects around the school such as building
the chicken coop, digging/building beds for the class gardens, and other
- Happy Hours: The Dad’s Club usually has a 2-3 Dads-only happy hour
meetings each year. Great way to meet the other dads, get to know one
another and have a fun time. Usually half the tab goes back as a $ benefit
to the school.
- Poker Night: Each year we have a Dad’s Club Poker Night for Dad’s only.
A % of proceeds going to the school, of course!
What you are required to do as a member:
- NOTHING, other than receive emails from time-to-time.
Every request is on a volunteer basis. We would love for you to participate,
but we understand your schedule. No pressure.
BE A DAD’S CLUB MEMBER!
IT’S THE EASIEST VOLUNTEER GIG YOU WILL EVER HAVE!
Click here to contact someone from the Dad’s Club.